We Now Manage Your Entire Corporate Hotel Process
The Corporate Hotel RFP
Audit Center™ now manages the complete travel process for your Corporate program, including Hotel RFP Issue, Bid Responses, Analysis, Finalization and Award of your entire preferred hotel program, both domestic and Internationally. This includes award and loading instructions of your chosen hotels.
- Audit Center™ will also conduct your initial Rate Load Audit for the Corporation; and can also perform Rate Load audits on an ongoing basis through the award period.
- Audit Center™ reviews all your negotiable elements with you, our customer, to craft a focused Hotel RFP that helps create a program that supports the travel needs for the upcoming Corporate period. We work with our customer to ensure that all of the corporate culture is respected. Our charter is to deliver a hotel program that best suits our customer’s needs without adding to the stress of the RFP process.
- Since our audit tools monitor 24/7/365, we can also review needs that may change during the period and offer potential solutions for additional hotel savings in emerging markets.
- A good Hotel RFP will hit five main categories: Contact information, general hotel information, room type and rates, functional information, such as parking, meals, wi-fi and so forth. Especially when developing the hotel rate RFP for the next season, we always review the current program, and how it meets or fails to meet the needs of travelers.
- Audit Center™ maintains an International License with Sabre for its Hotel RFP online tool. This has been successfully used with all types of hotels, domestic and International (including non-GDS sites). We can work through NAMs (national account managers) or directly with the hotel properties; and support the inclusion of Consortia rates. Use of this tool is critical to having consolidated reviews and reporting.
- Audit Center’s™ tools for hotel monitoring include daily reporting based around compliance rules, i.e. whether the hotel honored the negotiated rate or whether the traveler chose a different hotel when a lower-cost option was available in the same locale. Non-GDS hotel data is most often found in PNR itineraries in a passive segment (GK) which we fully support. Our systems read the passive segments and audit based on information found. We help TMCs structure the passive segment elements to make auditing most effective.
Audit Center RFP Inquiry
We are the only Independent Oversight and Audit firm in the Industry.
If we do not identify and provide you savings – You don’t pay. Period!
About Audit Center™
The Corporate Solutions Group®, Hotel Solutions™ and Audit Center™ have been providing Corporations and the Corporate Buyer dedicated Independent Travel Industry expertise for decades. We have been, and are, the only Independent consultant and auditor for all facets of corporate travel.
P.O. Box 8410
Incline Village, NV 89450
Tel: (775) 832-5151